Monday 20 April 2009

It's arrived and to prove it, it's here...


Oh yes, sound the trumpets, put out the flags and raise a glass in cheer - my MightyMac is finally here!

Sorry, I apologise for the ryhme in that previous sentence - I promise it won't happen again!

It is sat proudly on my desk in front of me and I'm even using it to write this very post. So I'm sure you're all waiting with baited breath for my opinion of the new beast - what can I say about it so far - ummmmmm, I like the keyboard......ummmmmm, yep the keyboard is AMAZING. To be honest that's about it at the moment. I know, I know, I'm trying my hardest but it's just not happening right now. Mainly because I'm having to run windows to get on the work network and get my emails, but all the other programs I'm using are on the Mac and as of yet the two don't seem to like each other. Which is pretty understandable, seeing as they're arch rivals, but still, it doesn't make for a happy working environment. Hopefully though all my issues will soon be ironed out and me and Mac will become best friends...

Well, I'm off home to hug my PC...

1 comment:

  1. I wouldn't expect anything less than a opening rhyme from a panto princess. x

    ReplyDelete